|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
My client, a renowned Financial Services player, is looking for a Transaction Mangagement analyst to work on a large-scale project in their team.
The focus of the role will be to assist the team with inplementing the new Transaction Management systems and on-boarding methods in order to greatly enhance thier new offering, and assist with a major migration project.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a transaction management analyst looking for a business-focused/business analyst role, or a BA with experience in transaction management
The Transaction Management Analyst will be required to work with the Project team members on the following tasks:
* Represent the Transaction Management function in project discussions and workshops.
* Escalate issues and key decisions
* Support the client PMO as Transaction Management representative in all administrative duties
* Checking the Future State Operating Model covering all Transaction Management functions.
* Work with the Transaction Management Operations teams to ensure that they understand the Future State Operating Model and project objectives
* Support and execute all Transaction Management onboarding activities to be operationally ready including prodedures, system accesses and training.
* Ensure Transaction Management 'Green Light Criteria' items are met
* Co-ordinate TM training requirements and ensure completion.
Large Scale Projects or Business Analyst experience would be an advantage.