Accountability & Deliverables
- Responsible for the facilitation of all client events including client on-boarding, terminations, custody transfers, in-specie transfers and other related transition activities.
- To provide daily support to a suite of clients for queries ranging from reporting to investment decisions.
- Provide oversight for the set up and maintenance of new and existing custody, fund accounting and transition manager relationships.
- Facilitating regular internal client event meetings, ensuring all functional groups have the appropriate level of information and that they are performing the required tasks.
- Work with Business Development, Fund Administration and the Relationship Managers to set up new proprietary vehicles.
- Writing clearly defined procedures for new business post implementation
- Ensuring all procedural documentation is up to date and accurate.
- Obtain sign off from all parties prior to funding, transition or termination of client accounts.
- Provision of appropriate documentation for Risk audits
- Provide and implement recommendations for process improvements, including workflow and technology.
- To ensure that strong communication, effective planning and project management processes are in place to manage all parties in the transition and mitigate business Risk
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, regularly checking to ensure all details are correct, identifying errors and taking the necessary corrective action promptly according to priority and procedure.
- Take responsibility for setting high standards and focusing on delivery in a time conscious manner. This includes the appropriate and timely escalation of issues, and management of their resolution, in line with existing policies.
- Work co-operatively and enthusiastically as a member of transition team, willingly providing support for other team members when they are under pressure. Being prepared to take on extra tasks to meet the broader T&C departmental goals.
- Should proactively establish and maintain effective relations with internal clients and understand their needs, ensuring that promises are delivered.
- Challenge the normal way of doing things in a positive and constructive way with a view to securing improvements. Share and develop ideas, listening to and consulting with colleagues.
- To accept responsibility and accountability for the accurate posting of transactions on internal systems to reflect the transition activities undertaken on all funds.
- Must have reasonable technical knowledge and experience in respect of Transitions (being defined as new and lost business and internal transfers, including pooled fund transfers).
- A good understanding of the Fund Management Industry and related custodial and pooled fund industries is required.