|Salary:||£40000 - £44000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Leading Financial Institution are looking for a Treasury Accountant to join a small team. you must have strong Treasury and FX and be full or part qualified.
Treasury operations including execution of payments, bank reconciliations, FX hedging, cash flow forecast, trade finance, bank documentation and project work.
- Monthly and Daily Bank reconciliation of ledgers, including postings for all treasury operations for multiple entities in multiple currencies
- Processing of payments within online banking including AP run files, payroll or one-off manual payments
- Prepare reports for the FX exposure, placing FX deals proposals
- Assist the Treasury manager in projects assigned to the Treasury function
- Assist in Cash-flow forecasting consolidation of entities and filing to HO, assisting the Treasury Manager to identify main variances
- Prepare reports and analysis for credit card programs
- To carry out the necessary back-office operations covering Treasury activities to ensure that a clear audit trail is maintained
- To validate vendor bank accounts in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Assist in bank account administration and regulatory reporting when required
- Processing letters of credit and documentary collections
Sorry, this job is no longer available