|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Treasury Analyst / Accountant
£45,000 - £55.000 + Bonus + Benefits
European investment banking group with 250 employees. There business is steadily growing and have a well managed business with established managers. There turnover is very low. They offer a collegiate and progressive environment. They now have a newly created role
Reporting to a manager within a collegiate and professional finance function of 8, the Treasury Analyst / Accountant is principally responsible for the monitoring and management of working capital, foreign exchange and interest rate exposures, and the maintenance and production of working capital/liquidity risk reporting. This a new role and therefore the successful candidate can help influence the set up / development of processes and put your stamp on the role and at the same time grow with the business. The role includes the following:
- Monitor daily available funding / working capital usage (sources and uses of funds), including reconciliation and calibration of the real time reporting system. This will invariably involve problem solving around data and drawing insights from information
- Monitor daily Individual Liquidity Guidance (IL G) requirements.
- Manage and report on daily FX exposures, interest rate exposures and currency funding requirements.
- Manage and report on daily investment of surplus funds and / or funding requirements.
- Produce monthly treasury/liquidity-risk management reporting.
- Produce monthly funding cost allocations and cashflow forecasts.
- Support the scenario modelling and stress testing for the ILAA and Wind-down Plan.
- Deal with ad hoc queries, reporting and project work.
- Maintain day-to-day banking relationships.
- Provide daily monitoring cover for the Regulatory Reporting Analyst
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Recently Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with good academics
- Treasury finance / operations experience and understanding of financial products.
- Financial services background.
- Competent use of MS Excel required. Experience of MS Access, VBA desirable but not essential.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial nature demonstrating initiative.
- Adaptable to different tasks and projects and willing to take ownership of daily/ monthly process.
- Strong communication skills and a team player and ability to work independently and under pressure.