|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
Tax & Treasury
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
£70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a global brokerage offering their clients access to a wide range of financial products and instruments trading across the globe. In certain products they are ranked amongst the world leaders in terms of trading volumes.
Reporting to the CFO and running the treasury team to ensure the provision of liquidity risk, interest rate risk and FX management as well executing treasury strategies to meet business strategy and delivering further automation and cost savings. You will also lead, organise and ensure that your treasury team are developed and ensure that the team work towards the company's goals and appreciate and work within the control framework. The department is very busy and can process up to 5000 transactions per month. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Managing the short term liquidity, interest and FX risk management processes, supporting the core transaction flows for the group in accordance with adopted policies and procedures.
- Managing intra-day foreign exchange risk as it relates to treasury policies and procedures.
- Projection and management of liquidity funding requirements and usage to maximise asset efficiencies across the function and interest rate return.
- Currency management.
- Managing daily treasury transactions.
- Produce ad-hoc and also routine reporting and analysis for key stakeholders across the business including information for regulatory requirements.
- Development and maintaining strong relationships with key banks.
- Lead the Treasury team ensuring that appropriate training and guidance is provided to ensure individual progression and departmental growth.
- Developing and monitoring operational policies and procedures for Treasury.
- Solid exposure and proven skills working within a corporate treasury function with experience in FX risk management, liquidity funding, and foreign exchange.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets, futures, foreign exchange instruments, and related liquidity management.
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this role, you should meet the flowing criteria:
- A graduate degree an advantage and ACT qualification (Certificate in Treasury or higher) or its equivalent.
- Significant experience of FX swaps, interest rate management, intra-day FX risk and short term liquidity management is central to this role.
- Experience of the decision making process between swapping currency and entering into 2 outright FX trades (first to sell the currency and then to buy it back).
- Able to cope with a fluid and busy trading environment where treasury processes up to 5000 transaction in a month.
- Experience of a wide range of currencies including the major currencies as well as many of the minors.
- Some appreciation of the broker model and how it compares to other businesses.
- Understanding of Initial Margins and Variation Margins and how to offer credit on them.
- Strong appreciation of change and volatility of client credit lines.
- Multi-currency cash position management including payment and receipt oversight as well as multi-currency interest management.
- Internal currency risk management.
- Understanding of Client Money/ CASS rules.
- Bank relationship management and negotiation of associated fees.
- Strong exposure and understanding of current and future regulatory change and their impact on the liquidity and risk management function.
- Looks to re-engineer processes and drive improvement.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Location: Surrey, England
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Good Benefits + Share Options
Partnership Manager - B2B Business Development
Location: London, England
Location: London, England
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits