£400 - £450 per Day
London City Area
Expanding global financial services group with profitable strong business and commercial operations. In this role, you will gain excellent exposure to the business, build commercial exposure and also exposure to senior management as well as making use of your technical knowledge. The role is based in London in a progressive, environment in a finance team of 11 and offers wide exposure to the business including financial services, technology and internet based business operations. This role requires collateral management and custodial/banking knowledge, as well as an aptitude for strong management, organisational and communication skills.
The Treasury Manager will manage and support the Treasury team, which comprises 3 part-qualified staff. Manage and develop the Treasury team (accounts payable, banking, expenses, treasury). Responsibilities include:
Accounts payable, including (but not limited to):
- Processing reinsurance and operational expense payments.
- Accounts payable controls specifically for payment authorisation.
- Treasury, including (but not limited to):
- Treasury controls, specifically for payment release.
- Liquidity reporting (including cash flow and counterparty exposure reporting) and liquidity needs.
- Banking relationships (including bank mandates).
- Collateral monitoring, including (but not limited to):
- Monitoring the collateral positions.
- Processing collateral transfers.
- Implementation of collateral arrangements for any new treaty wins.
- Internal collateral position reporting.
- Investment accounting, including but not limited to:
- Investment controls.
- Third Party and Head Office relationships
- Production of certain investment committee materials.
- Solvency II, USGAAP and IFRS investment reporting
- Ad-hoc requests and project work.
THE SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACT or ACA/ACCA/ACMA/CIMA.
- Strong academic record, to degree level, with proven mathematical ability.
- Treasury experience.
- Collateral management and custodial/banking knowledge.
- IFRS knowledge.
- Aptitude for strong staff management, organisational and strong (written and oral) communication skills and presentation skills.