|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
UK Institutional Client Services
£50000 - £60000 per annum
City of London
They are one of the worlds largest, global Investment Managers operating in 16 different countries with over $4.5 Trillion under management.
To develop and maintain relationships with an assigned client base and external parties. You be responsible for developing and maintaining strong working relationships, and handling al aspects of their client service needs.
- Develop an understanding of the clients immediate and long term needs in order to efficiently plan and deliver services. You'll demonstrate client relationship skills through active listening, asking open-ended questions, building rapport, showing empathy and positioning.
- Build a strong internal network and act as a liaison to other internal departments to assist with problem solving and delivering excellent client service.
- Solid understanding of the regulatory environments and be able to determine the impact of changes to clients and/or distributors/current business model and work with others to develop appropriate organisational response. Use this knowledge to proactively identify client needs and build relationships.
- Establish written processes and procedures and identify potential risks and control gaps. Develop dashboards, monitor KPI's and client distributor flows. Have a good understanding of data and strong research and analytical skills in order to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks.
- Conduct in depth client research in an effort to learn about and deepen client relationships. Respond to the daily needs of these clients in a timely and accurate manner, while using these opportunities to learn more about the client relationship.
As the role holder you'll:
- Be educated to undergraduate level or qualified by experience.
- Have 5 years Institutional client services experience in an Asset Manager.
- Have demonstrable success in building service focused client relationships.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of UK Platforms.
- Have a strong foundation of knowledge of the mutual fund industry and strong investment knowledge.
Sorry, this job is no longer available