£55,000 - £65,000
As a Wealth Manager, you will be identifying, planning and developing new wealth management relationships. You will have the opportunity to get involved in presenting to clients as a key representative of the bank and an investment professional, to a variety of audiences. You will also be achieving personal and team goals for new assets, clients and revenues.
* Working on your own volition to achieve personal objectives and assist in achieving team targets for: new clients/ assets/ revenues.
* Becoming a 'go to' person within the team and key contact for banking products, credit advice and client queries.
* Being the key interface between the client and other parts of the Barclays group, including wealth advisory, discretionary portfolio management and the investment advisory teams.
* Discussing markets, their issues and opportunities with clients.
* Utilising the banker toolset and systems platforms and challenge current standards to continuously improve quality.
* Achieving RDR level four, including securities and derivatives / level six (desired)
* Being effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client's needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
* Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for our clients and negotiate the best commercial outcome
* Having excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined wealth management expertise and excellent business development/cold calling skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Have an entrepreneurial spirit but also have a collegiate approach.
* Willing to embrace a challenge and an evolving/changing environment.
* Displaying a constructive approach with the ability to relate to and accommodate a diverse range of personalities.
This role is deemed as a Certified role under the PRA & FCA - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require you to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.