|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
£70,000 - £90,000 (DOE)
As a Wealth Planner, you will offer bespoke banking and investment solutions to Ultra High/High Net Worth (UHNW/HNW) clients across the country. You will work with clients to provide a world class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes, wealth structuring, lending and banking services. You will be supported by dedicated experts from across the firm and this access and support represents a unique opportunity for senior Wealth Planners to further develop their career within a high quality environment.
* Working closely with a designated group of Wealth Managers to provide full Wealth Planning services to a group of clients with an emphasis on regulated products
* Having responsibility for structuring client's affairs in the most efficient way in order to achieve established medium and long term goals
* Developing and maintaining client relationships and providing financial advice within the UK regulatory framework
* Coaching more junior colleagues both within the immediate team and within the wider Wealth community
* Devising and implementing a client acquisition strategy with the Team Managers and collaborating with other specialist support teams to introduce clients as appropriate
* Taking on responsibility for meeting the required commercial revenue targets
Skills and Qualifications:
Appropriate advanced financial planning examinations such as a Diploma in Financial Planning to a minimum of Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) 4
* Satisfying the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) criteria for an approved person both initially and ongoing
* Specific small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) experience in the area of complex financial planning solutions for High Net Worth clients
* Appropriate technical/product knowledge of UK Life Assurance, Pensions and Investment Advisory (Protection, Inheritance tax, cash flow planning etc).
Sorry, this job is no longer available