Wealth Planning Adviser
To £85000 + Bonus + Benefits
Central London - Hybrid Role
They are a highly reputable leading international HNW wealth management and investment firm with over 500 employees across the globe. Their business is rapidly growing and despite the pandemic has been unaffected and goes from strength to strength. It is an exciting time to join the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified to minimum level 4 and ideally Chartered with Pension Transfer qualifications.
- Ability to proactively manage and develop relationships across different client groups with High Net Worth.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of complex pension planning for defined benefit schemes, large value pots, inter-generational and IHT planning, protection and core investments.
- Strong technical experience across protection, investments and pensions.
Reporting to the Wealth Planning Director, the role will work alongside a Business Development/Client Director who will support the relationship from a commercial and strategic perspective. Ownership of delivery will however ultimately lie with the Wealth Planning Adviser. You will be responsible for delivering effective, high quality and value adding advice to clients. To lead the relationship on some clients and support the team on others.
- To manage and develop client relationships and ensure proactive contact through the year.
- Develop strategies and advice appropriate to the clients' objectives, current situation and long term lifestyle goals.
- Preparation of recommendation reports, strategy documents and wealth plans in order to secure the clients' buy in.
- To support the on boarding of new clients whilst developing strategies for ad hoc project work seeing through to implementation.
- Maintain client contact management systems and ensure information is kept up t date.