£48,000 - £50,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Private Equity backed financial services company has new role within their Surrey offices for a qualified accountant to work closely with the Financial Director.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will assist in the management of the financial affairs of the company with associated responsibilities. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Financial & Management Reporting.
- Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Budget reporting.
- Assist in management of the Finance Department.
- Ensure Financial Records meet internal & external audit.
- Year-end reporting.
- Produce regulatory returns.
- Assist the HR department in payroll requirements and post-preparation
- Report to the Investment Committee, playing a key role in setting and executing the investment strategy.
- Assist with filing UK corporation tax, IPT and VAT returns.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered accountant or equivalent
- Strong technical accounting knowledge is required.
- Knowledge and experience of leading finance function.
- Will have played a role in preparation or approval of financial and regulatory returns.
- Insurance knowledge is beneficial.
- Planning and organising and delivering results
- Embracing change
- Team working and leadership
- Developing people
- Self development