Investment Risk Manager (VP) -Real Estate
£130 - £155,000 plus benefits - (12 months FTC)
London based - Hybrid model.
Reputable financial services firm with an established Real Estate investment management advisory practice requires an experienced Investment Risk Manager - Real Estate. The individual will be the advisor to the EMEA and APAC regional business partners and a subject matter expert for the European regions in terms of risk management.
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Extensive experience in Investment Risk covering Real Estate.
- Subject matter expertise across liquidity risk reporting, stress testing, and portfolio construction.
- Understanding of investment risk frameworks, risk policies and development of investment risk dashboards.
- Experience of investment selection, performance monitoring and investment related controls
The role will include the following:
- Support the development of the investment risk framework, to include new product strategies, portfolio construction, investment selection, performance monitoring and investment controls.
- Coverage of investment risk measurement, evaluation of investment risk across the EMEA and APAC Real Estate businesses.
- Act as an SME on portfolio liquidity risk across the Real Estate businesses coupled with performing liquidity reporting and stress testing.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining the Investment Risk dashboards and reports.
- Ability to participate and conduct meetings with Portfolio Managers coupled with reviewing performance, compliance, and reporting on market developments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable financial services business based in London.