Excellent opportunity to work in a niche team within a leading Asset Manager.
Working for the newly appointed Head of Consultant Relations to complete a project to diagnose, update and populate all consultant databases with company information and key product information. The product range includes both public and private markets strategies, all actively managed by teams based in Europe.
- Lead a project to rationalise, update and populate consultant databases:
- Mercer GIMD
- eVestment Alliance
- Albourne Moatspace
- Global Fund Search
- Complete non-product specific areas on the databases, including diversity and insurance clients
- Set up and manage a matrix of product priorities that will govern population.
- Review and manage the firm's profile and product pages on Preqin
- Work with the RFP team and product specialists to source relevant and up to date information to populate the databases
- Other support duties as required
- Must have experience in RFPs and/or consultant databases at an asset management firm
- Organised approach
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Excellent written English