£40000 - £50000 + 15% Pension + Benefits + Bonus
They are the fast expanding London banking business operation of a global banking group. They have a focussed strength in retail, commercial, private and institutional banking as well as trade finance and treasury services. They have 150 employees and in the last 2 years have been undergoing development of systems, support structures in both the front and back office and infrastructure. They have also despite the pandemic, expanded their business. They have a newly created role due to internal promotion, within their credit risk department for a credit analyst who has experience in ideally both bank and NBFI as well as experience of credit analysis of corporates.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Good university degree (minimum UK 2:1 or equivalent)
* Minimum 3 years credit analysis experience, primarily with various European counterparties and & specifically comprehensive banks/FI experience. If you do not have banks / FI experience and only corporates credit analysis , they will train you.
* Experience gained within a bank or specialist lender
* Should have excel level vlookup ideally and general excel knowledge.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and joining a department of 6, the role includes the following:
* High quality and rigorous credit and financial analysis for any credit applications, supporting the Corporate & Trade Finance Department. Additionally, undertake all Bank & Financial Institutions (FIs) new applications.
* All Annual and periodic reviews for corporates; Banks/FIs & Trade Finance.
* Assisting with the management of watch list and impaired credits
* Assist with Credit Risk Report.
* Other projects assigned by Head of Credit Risk from time to time.
* On occasions attend meetings with the business unit in connection with credit related cases
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Timely, accurate and rigorous written analysis of Corporates; Banks & FI applications in support of new transactions. Corporate clients range from medium sized unlisted corporates to large listed and rated corporates; from diverse sectors such as contracting, oil & gas, manufacturing, hotels etc.
* Recommendation of country limits, corporate and Banks/ FI limits and exposures. Other credit related tasks & research that may be assigned by Head of Credit Risk or Assistant Manager.