Administrative Secretary (Audio Typist)
£35,000 - £40,000
City Of London
My client are a provider of personalised Investment and Wealth Management services for private investors and trustee's. Services include discretionary investment management, unit trusts, tax planning, trust and company management, pension advice and banking services. They are an independent FTSE 250 company.
As the role holder you'll provide comprehensive administrative support, to ensure effective and efficient operations of the team and wider business to deliver an excellent customer service whilst demonstrating compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework.
- Produce a high volume of typed documents to a high standard of presentation and accurate, either from audio tape, dictation or manuscript.
- Client payments
- Client on boarding
- Client account amendments
- Resolve queries from clients either by verbally or in writing promptly, referring investment related queries to qualified staff.
- Collate quarterly portfolio valuation reports and produce covering letters as required
- Type and produce accurate documentation in the agreed format, including letters and emails, editing and correcting as necessary
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter giving accurate and up to date information and project a positive image of the organisation
- Maintain team/ manager diaries, including arranging meetings and organising travel
- Taking meeting minutes
- Contribute to support staff meetings, suggesting improvements to procedures.
Key Knowledge/Skills of the candidate:
- Experience as an Audio Typist is essential for this role.
- Have experience working in a similar role in financial services, investment or wealth management industry
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in which we operate.
- Understanding of the products and services Rathbone Brothers provide
- GCSE in English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Willing to undertake further professional qualifications