|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Associate - Share Plans Advisory
£23,000 - £26,000 + Bonus and Benefits
South East London/West Kent
Ideal for 2nd Jobber!
My client, who have a market leading reputation across their areas of expertise, are currently going through a period of substantial growth. They have a position available for someone with 2/3 years' experience within financial services (preferably within Share Plans/share Registration). The role will build on existing skillsets whilst potentially developing new skills and knowledge.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Senior Executive in providing expert day-to-day advice to clients in connection with the full portfolio of on-boarding new clients and share plan events. You'll help to develop and maintain relationships with clients and their advisers. You'' communicate the desires of clients to operational teams and to ensure understanding of the clients' challenges and goals. You'll also support the expansion and implementation of new initiatives and services to meet future needs of clients.
The Associate Share Plans Advisory is accountable to the Senior Executive Share Plans Advisory with respect to achievement of both their personal goals and the objectives of the team. Additionally, the Associate Share Plans Advisory will be accountable for the delivery of Share Plan projects that they are the named lead on.
- Helping to develop and maintain strategic relationships.
- Providing help and guidance to clients on products.
- Project manage the delivery of key Share Plan Events.
- Maintaining technical and business expertise to identify and respond to changing market trends in order to sustain enhanced levels of service.
- Escalating client concerns and ensuring they are resolved swiftly.
- Ensuring compliance with any regulatory or statutory requirements, industry codes and practices.
- Ensuring adherence to Link Market Services information security and other core policies and standards.
- Supporting visits to clients to provide one-to-one service.
- Reviewing draft documents.
- Drafting and overseeing preparation and mailing of shareholder/employee invitation or event documents.
- Communicating event parameters to key business areas.
- Reviewing local procedures to ensure that continuous improvements are achieved, risk minimised, changing business/industry trends followed and regulatory compliance.
- Suggesting possible improvements to services provided.
- Ensuring management information records are maintained.
- Supporting client feedback surveys.
- Supporting as required the Client Business Management risk review process.
- Minimum of two years' experience in Share Registration / Share Plans or another Financial Services sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Active listener
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms
- Experience in the use of MSL, PRISM, shareMASTER and OPTIONSmanager (desirable)