|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Salary up to £30,000
My client is a 2 Partner, progressive smaller accountancy firm, who has acquired a smaller practice in Hampshire a few years ago. They provide a full range of professional services to both UK based and international clients. They also offer corporate finance advice on areas from start-ups, flotations, management buyouts, refinancing and selling businesses, which the firm has been involved in. You will be joining a small, but friendly and professional team where hard work and loyalty is highly valued.
About the role:
- To process and write-up of client's bank statements and records;
- To control a portfolio of VAT clients and preparing their quarterly VAT returns;
- To deal with clients company secretarial requests and online submissions to Companies House;
- To assist with a varied range of services on an ad hoc basis within the team as and when required.
- Previous practice experience is essential for this role;
- AAT qualified;
- You must be conversant in Sage Line 50 software and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- You must have a thorough understanding and practical experience in double-entry bookkeeping;
- You should have an excellent working knowledge of VAT;
- Experience using Sage Accounts software is an advantage, but not a must;
- Former background of company secretarial duties would be useful.
Sorry, this job is no longer available