|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + OTE 60K|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
Achievement of specific sales targets through the following:
Proactively selling the above divisions products via the telephone and various digital means including email and using social selling tools including LinkedIn, Channel Partners.
Developing a territory plan to drive sales with nominated accounts, media tools consumer insight information.
Role and Responsibilities.
- Previous inside Sales experience with strong customer focus
- Good understanding of the sales process & a proven track record of delivering sales to forecast
- Previous experience of working with both CRM tools and other sales acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of the relevant market products and competitors
- Challenger mind-set, self-motivated, tenacious & driven
- Ability to build relationships with external partners e.g. Channel Partner Sales Reps/Inside Sales people
- Strong time management & organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and be flexible in adjusting where necessary
- Account Management experience
Ability to prioritise and be flexible in adjusting where necessary
Account Management experience
Salesforce CRM experience
Ability to participate in Peer-to-peer coaching activities
Team Player - ability to demonstrate a high level of skill in team-working both with the relevant Business Division, and the Inside Sales Team.
Sorry, this job is no longer available