|Salary:||£130 - £170 per annum|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Provide an exeptional level of relationship and SORP reporting support to segregated and pooled clients.
- Manage end to end production and delivery processes within pre-set deadlines for your allocation of client Audit and regulatory reports.
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries from start to finish.
- Attent fund manager, product briefings and conference calls where required and take sole responsibility for projects, client reporting changes and operational meetings
Successfull Candidate must have:
- Strong academics (ideally 2.1 degree or equivalent)
- IOC qualifiaction or similar
- Expierience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service.
- Excellent IT Skills and excellent interpersonla skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available