|Salary:||£180 - £200 per day|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
One of the leading Global Investment Managers is looking to add to their team a Client Reporting Analyst. This is a great opportunity offering excellent opportunity to work in a vibrant team and excellent career progression.
This role would suit someone with 2 - 4 years experience (after graduation) in a similar role. Ideally the candidate will be from client services, client reporting or client on boarding background.
- Provide support to pooled Institutional and Unit Trust clients. Acting as a first point of call for all escalated enquiries at the same time maintaining excellent working relationships with other key business areas.
- Manage production of client Audit and regulatory reports.
- Co - ordinate resolution of client enquiries.
- Provide technical support demonstrating an understanding of a pooled product range such as Equities, Fixed Income, Property, Multi Asset and Cash.
- Attend fund manager, product briefings and conference calls and take sole responsibility for projects,
- Prepare both regulatory and complex client reports, audit packs and data provision to clients.
Sorry, this job is no longer available