Client Services Administrator (Financial Planning)
£25,000 - £30,000
City of London
They are an independent, long established investment and wealth management firm with a strong reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry, having won many awards and have an excellent brand and client loyalty as well as strong plans to expand their client base. They have an opportunity to join their wealth management division due to promotion and business growth.
reporting directly the client team manager your duty will be to coordinate and ensure that excellent continuity and completeness of service promised to each client is provided in the local office working as part of the client team. Ensuring that all work agreed with a client is delivered and accounted for correctly.
- To proactively engage with clients to help them get up to date with matters in hand.
- To remind FPs and schedule Annual Reviews as they fall due (working with the Client Support Team).
- To coordinate work of FPs, FPAs and others in the delivery of service to clients.
- Provision of administrative support to Financial Planners.
- Maintain client records in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Maintain internal CRM systems as per the firm's procedures and ensuring client compliant procedures are followed and recorded.
- Process new business applications and supporting documentation ensuring accurate feedback is given to clients, Investment Managers and compliance and timescales are met.
- Foster relationships with Investment Managers, Clients and external providers.
- Other duties as directed by the department/line manager.
- Provide similar support to other offices or teams when cover is required as decided by line managers.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience within a financial services organisation in a similar function.
- Ideally working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Experience of managing end-to-end administration processes in a regulatory environment.
- Strong communication skills - over the phone and face to face.
- GCSE in English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent).
- MS office.
- An understanding of Financial Services administration processes.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.