|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Client Servicing Associate
£27,000 - £32,000
My client is one of the world's leading, independently owned financial institutions that provide both long-term strategic planning and investments, day-to-day advice and administration services. They are currently looking for a "Client Servicing Associate" to join them to assist them in the provision supporting clients of the business.
As the role holder, you'll be focused on remaining in a client services/administrative role. Your primary objective will be to provide support to a range of tasks with particular focus on general administration and implementation of advice. Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- New client onboarding - setting up new clients on the system.
- Implementation of advice - Liaison with pension and product providers to implement advice, obtaining quotes and illustrations.
- Investment implementation - placing trades with platform providers to implement investment advice.
- General administration including correspondence, scanning, filing, data updates, client valuations, fees.
- Research and Support for Planners/Directors including writing reports, dealing with Client Queries.
- Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Qualifications and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have already had 12-24 months experience within financial services in a client services role.
- Well organised with strong time management skills.
- Committed to learning and development.
- Experience of administration of pensions and life desirable but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available