A profitable and expanding brokerage firm based in the heart of London. My client offers both institiutional and retail clients multi asset class solutions in multiple jurisdictions. An open and collegiate environment with opportunities to develop a career within financial services.
A generalist compliance analyst reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- A braod understanding of compliance within Financial Servcies
- Covering multiple asset classes in multiple jurisdcitions
- Covering both institutional and private clients
The Successful Candidate
- 2- 3 years Compliance experience within Financial Services
- Generalist compliance knowledge (Market Abuse Regulation "MAR" is a must, Mifid II and GDPR would be an advantage)
- Experience in managing projects
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active attitude with positive approach to learning