|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
My client is seeking a Compliance professional to join their busy team supporting the Compliance Monitoring Plan. The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- The execution and completion of the appropriate testing within the Compliance Monitoring Plan - including checking files and listening to calls.
- The provision of the output of any applicable testing in the form of written reports which will address the severity and impact of any issues identified and the timescale of any applicable remedial action.
- Ensure that the client is fully compliant in respect of the BACS service guide - with the provision of the appropriate documentary evidence.
- Ensure that all departments are effectively using the error log, complete analysis on contain contained therein; identify trends and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Undertake ad hoc compliance work as required.
The ideal candidate should have quality asssurance experience, preferably gained from within a banking or financial services environment.
In return for the above my client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to join the company at an exciting time in their development.
Sorry, this job is no longer available