|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £120000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
CORE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPER- LONDON OFFICE THE COMPANY
My cleint is a proprietary trading organisation that was formed in 2011. It employs some of the most talented traders, developers and engineers in the market, executing a diverse range of strategies across global equity and derivatives markets. It is the most active participant in a number of the products it trades, contributing significant liquidity to many European markets. The company's culture is collaborative, informal and highly rewarding of strong performance. My client currently is currently based in London and has recently opened an office in Hong Kong which will become a hub for our trading operations in Asia.
THE OPTIONS TECHNOLOGY TEAM The core technology team provides services used by trading applications throughout the organisation. This covers trade capture, reference data, messaging, position management, historical data capture, market surveillance, market data distribution.
The role involves working closely with developers and business users to develop the core in-house systems to handle the increasing volumes and varied markets as the business expands. Responsibilities:
- Building the new Portfolio Management System backend to be used for risk management across the firm. · Data modelling of new instrument types
- Developing the core trade capture and reference data systems to handle the increasing volumes and varied markets as the business expands
- To comply with all applicable laws, Compliance policies, procedures and regulations.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATIONS Required:
- Excellent C# ability including TDD
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Experience with middleware technologies, e.g. Kafka, AMQP, event sourcing
- Experience working with geographically distributed systems, designing for resiliency
- Web technologies, e.g. JQuery/Knockout/REST
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Knowledge of financial markets & securities (particularly equities, futures & options) · Any C++ knowledge a plus
Sorry, this job is no longer available