|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + discretionary bonus|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
My client is recruiting a new role of Credit Manager based in London to develop and manage a new group credit control process aimed at significantly improving cash collections and reducing aged debt. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as my client embarks on a period of positive change and look to embed new processes and procedures.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities will Include:
- Managing two direct reports
- Taking personal ownership and reporting on each debtor's current status
- Managing internal stakeholders in order to understand precise reasons for non-payment
- Chasing debt
- Providing forecast cash collections guidance
- Escalating aged debts via dunning process
- Improve the value of aged debt on the ledger.
We are keen to hear from experienced credit professionals that are hungry for a new challenge and keen to make their own mark on a credit control function.
Additional experience required will include
- Proven ability to lead and manage a credit control function
- Target driven, with the ability to focus on hitting aged debt and debtor days targets
- Extensive exposure to excel and typical finance systems
- Confident in interacting with and influencing senior stakeholders.
Sorry, this job is no longer available