Within this presales opportunity the Enterprise Sales Engineer will primarily be responsible for bridging the technical gap between our customers and sales representatives amongst additional responsibilities such as;
- Demonstration of my client products and services to our existing/ prospective customers on site, remotely via web demonstrations, and at field events such as conferences and tradeshows.
- Assist in creating the next generation of the most satisfied SIEM customers on the planet (we have a >95% renewal rate).
We primarily hire our Enterprise Sales Engineers based on culture fit and enthusiasm however skills in some of the following areas would be advantageous;
- 3-5 years relevant experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations from a presales/ sales engineering perspective.
- Experience and familiarity with security management products and services.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- Extensive experience installing and working with Windows Servers and AD Environments
- Experience working with Windows SQL Server 2005/2008
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols and routing
- Ability to proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Some database query language (SQL), report development and search engine experience is desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management)
In return you will be offered a generous basic salary, bonus plan, generous employer pension contribution, professionally accreted training to name just a few of our benefits.
Culture is a big deal with my client. They are a high intensity, passionate, hardworking, business combined with enjoy what we do attitude and having a blast while we do it.
Please only apply if your based in Munich, Germany or are a EU Citizen. No other candidates will be accepted.
Please call Keith Preddie at +2073370038 or firstname.lastname@example.org