|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
FI European Portfolio Manager / Investment Grade Credit Specialist
- Located in London, this role will be part of a growing team of fixed income professionals.
- The incumbent will be required to help construct and actively manage a diversified portfolio of European investment grade securities.
- The incumbent is expected to add value to a broad corporate benchmark primarily through security selection on a risk adjusted basis.
* Monitor corporate credits for quarterly/semi-annual earnings announcements, news flow, rating changes etc. and the timely communication of any material effects on company valuations. Appropriate documentation will be kept for each credit.
* The incumbent will collaborate with an existing analyst team, and will do own credit analysis to add value from security selection.
* Input into determining cross region relative value and identifying opportunities to add value to all mandates that have the ability to allocate funds to Euro and Sterling investment grade securities. Develop portfolio management reports that are used within the Corporate Bond group in making investment decisions.
* Assist in monitoring a list of approved Money Market credits.
* Build and maintain relationships with sell-side brokers, including analysts and traders.
* Work closely with the global investment grade team and the High Yield team.
* Assist with the marketing of funds through presentations, conference calls and quarterly performance write-ups.
* Discuss annual reviews at Credit Review meetings as needed along with members of the Corporate Bond team and will be a member the Corporate Bond Strategy Committee.
EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE
* CFA charter holder.
* Relevant university degree.
* Combines solid economic reasoning, including an understanding of global macro and geopolitics, with the ability to work with statistics and modelling to form judgments.
* Experience managing fixed income portfolios on a value added basis with emphasis on the European investment grade market.
* Experience evaluating corporate credits in a fixed income environment with emphasis on the European investment grade market.
* Knowledge of derivatives especially as related to credit default swaps and interest rate swaps.
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel/Visual Basic.
WE REGRET THAT DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES CAN BE CONTACTED.
Sorry, this job is no longer available