|Location:||City of London, London|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
A 'Tier 1 International Law firm' is seeking a Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer (4-8 PQE) to join their rapidly growing team.
- Engaging with some of the largest European and US fund managers on AIFMD, new fund manager authorisations and marketing funds throughout Europe
- Assisting with internal reviews, enforcement action, s160 reports and market abuse issues for major global banks and investment firms
- Advising major global banks on all aspects of MiFID II, with a strong client base on buy side, sell side and market infrastructure
- Working with the first firms subject to the Senior Managers Regime to build effective policies and educate senior managers on their obligations, and continuing to advise other firms on the extension of the Senior Manager's Regime
- Acting as trusted advisors to a number of market operators including advice on new MiFID II rules - both internally and how they engage with their own clients
- Working on industry bodies and regulators to help shape market practice and lobby for effective regulation.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Has a good understanding of client, the sector and the associated risks and opportunities.
- Actively works to develop and strengthen new client relationships
Team Work and Interpersonal Skills:-
- Acts as a source of advice to others, sharing knowledge and expertise
- Has strong relationships and profile amongst senior colleagues
- Ability to work effectively with others
Experience gained within a top tier firm. It is essential that the candidate has a strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree) with excellent written communication and drafting skills. The successful candidate will also have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well in a team. The ideal candidate will have between four to eight years post qualification experience (or equivalent experience).
In return, my client offers excellent training and development, a superb working environment together with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For a confidential chat, please call on +44 (0) 20 7337 0015
Sorry, this job is no longer available