Fintech Sales Consultant
City of London
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits + Uncapped Commission
My client, a financial technology specialist, who introduce a different concept to the payments landscape with their unique technology.
The company has been established by seasoned and successful financial industry experts, and have been able to set the bar within the global payments, treasury and foreign-exchange market.
They are able to offer very unique payments solutions to multi-national companies, small enterprise or an affluent individual, they are able to empower their clients to do business anywhere in the world.
The company are looking to expand their sales consultancy team. They are after solutions lead sales consultants who have strong track record in building desks. The role will require a driven individual who will play an integral part in advancing not only the company, but also financial technology and its many benefits for companies and individuals across the globe. You'll have strong risk judgement skills, deep understanding of financial markets and a strong grasp of foreign exchange, international payments, treasury management and financial technology.
The role holder will be:
- Detail orientated with the ability to think quickly on their feet.
- Capable of delivering results in a fast growing financial technology sector .
- Capable of sourcing and closing B2B opportunities whilst effectively communicating the companies vision.
- Capable of understanding and conveying the value of financial technology to companies of all sizes.
The role holder will expected to:
- Initiate and grow a pipeline of B2B clients against our KPIs.
- Understand our technology in detail.
- Keep up to date with economic events and announcements across the globe.
- Understand what constitutes a good business opportunity for the business.
- Have a strong track record of building deep and fruitful relationships.
- Work in a team and understand the role of sales within the company.