|Location:||City of London, London|
Front Office & Research
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|REF:||BN1 / 70976|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
3-5 Years Deliverable FX experience
An establsihed growing and profitable business, based in the City of London, this organisation services retail and institutional clients. A collegiate environment with a flat structure and competitive commission structure.
An owner managed business that was founded 20 years ago the business is growing judiciously and has recently moved into larger offices in the City.
Looking for 360 Degree FX Brokers with an established client base in either private and / or institutional space.
- Create a book of your own clients through existing networks, networking and some cold calling;
- React to incoming enquiries on an ad-hoc basis;
- Build strong relationships with these clients and provide first class customer service;
- Work to monthly revenue and new account targets through dealing these clients;
- Intelligently discuss the financial markets and the factors that move them in an articulate manner;
- Offer new and existing clients appropriate products and developing strategies to suit clients' needs;
- During your prospecting activities, you will gain an understanding of the prospect's current procurement of currency, processes for executing international payments and managing currency risk;
- Work together with other departments to ensure compliance and operational procedures run smoothly.
What are they looking for
- Articulate and numerate individuals who are comfortable dealing with individuals across levels of seniority
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Individuals with an existing and transferrable book of business are preferred
- Ideally degree eductaed butr not a pre-requisite
- IT literate
Sorry, this job is no longer available