|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
£25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
- Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 degree or above in a finance/business/law related field?
- Do you have an active interest in Investment Management?
- Do you have an analytical mind set and looking to gain experience?
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an "Assistant Investment Director" to join them on a permanent basis, offering full training and support to the right candidate to help them develop a career within Investment Management. This is an opportunity to be joining one of the businesses key teams.
Working as part of a team, sharing information and ideas, as well as participating in all aspects of portfolio modelling, client reporting, including regular valuations, ad-hoc reports, performance monitoring and other historical reports. You be tasked with the following:
- Provide direct operational support for the Investment Management team.
- Assist with the modelling of portfolios and preparing portfolios for review by the Investment Management team.
- Familiarise yourself with the internal system for ongoing maintenance.
- Assist in the creation of regular and ad hoc portfolio management reporting..
- Ensure that client static data and information is accurate and up to date, implementing any necessary changes to records.
- Conducting research as required, putting together reporting packs and other documentation as required.
- Support projects to streamline internal reporting and analysis.
- 2:1 Degree or above.
- Previous industry experience beneficial but not essential - Internships highly desirable.
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills with a strong knowledge of MS Office especially excel.