|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Onboarding and Documentation Specialist
£200 - £250 per day
City of London
- Are you experienced in creating client documentation and have a drafting background?
- Do you have experience working on relationships?
- Are you knowledgeable with DB and DC pensions?
- Do you have a solid understanding of product structures, asset classes, financial instruments and investment strategies?
- Do you have a sound understanding of the regulatory environment and industry specific matters?
My client is one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash. They are currently looking to recruit an Implementation Specialist to join them initially on a six month FTC.
The team provides a dedicated end-to-end client onboarding and change management service to the group's institutional business, supporting the full range of product structures and services offered by the company. The team are responsible for co-ordinating all aspects of the take on/mandate change process across a wide variety of business teams and stakeholders, ensuring that mandates are implemented within a controlled and structured framework to meet clients' objectives.
As the role holder you'll be broadly conversant with the range of product structures, asset classes, financial instruments and investment strategies. You'll have a strong grounding in DC scheme arrangements and fund offerings, including the administration of member records and payroll contributions, key scheme governance considerations, the DC member investment journey and DC scheme restructures and asset transfers. You key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Co-ordinate the implementation of new clients mandates and existing client account amendments in conjunction with other business areas and stakeholders to achieve the clients funding objectives. You'll ensure that all legal, operational and transitional requirements are comprehensively identified, assigned and completed.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert to relationship teams, demonstrating technical ability and an understanding of the clients decision making process and investment needs. You'll manage expectations around implementation timeframes and clearly communicate key dependencies, considerations and potential derailers.
- Maintain, design, develop, implement and maintain business processes and procedures and create best practice standards to be applied consistently to all mandates, including "fit for purpose" governance and project management framework to support a risk-controlled and compliant environment.
- Reduce key-man reliance/risk within the business by up-skilling other staff members to develop similar levels of client on-boarding/client change including DC implementation competence and expertise.
- Be responsible for drafting and also providing final quality checks on legal documentation and fund documentation.
- Where required, work with the product specialists on the launch of new products to design new regulatory and product specific requirements and ensure these are compatible with existing processes and procedures.
- You'll attend and facilitate internal and external conference calls, meetings and working groups to outline implementation plans, provide updates and highlight outstanding actions and dependencies.
- Strong academic background required (2:1 degree or better).
- Industry qualifications highly desirable but not essential (IOC/IMC etc)
- You'll have a strong overall investment knowledge including different investment vehicle options, detailed institutional investment product knowledge and index funds knowledge.
- Experience within Investment Management, with a focus on direct client relationship/servicing.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships.
- Demonstrable history of writing procedures, drafting legal documentation and working within the pensions industry.
- Proven project management knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the current investment environment, market and economical issues.
Sorry, this job is no longer available