|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS+ BENEFITS|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Insurance Credit Analyst
£45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London - City
Who They Are
Specialist research and trading house based in the City.
Your role will to conduct credit and financial analysis on insurance companies within Europe. Your role includes the following:
- You will provide high quality credit and financial analysis on a portfolio of UK and European insurance companies and ensure you produce accurate analysis reports to support the credit decision.
- You will engage on a regular basis with the senior personnel of insurers and attend company meetings, to ensure the accuracy of relevant data supporting the credit analysis.
- Continued monitoring of your portfolio and develop your industry knowledge, including finding key trends and issues that may affect your portfolio.
- Attend rating committee meetings, make presentations and take part in credit committees, engaging in discussions regarding insurance markets and general credit issues
- Take part in external presentations, forums and the compilation and research of specialist reports commenting on key market issues and trends. You will be highly personable and develop a wide range of contacts in the insurance industry for the purpose of furthering market intelligence
- There will be some international travel
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with a strong academic background and a strong knowledge of the insurance industry and principles of finance and accounting
- Strong experience of financial analysis of insurance companies gained within an accountancy firm or financial services company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-starter and pro-active in bringing new ideas and solutions to the table and aggressively seeking knowledge
- Able to manage time efficiently and effectively, flexibility, absorb ideas and facts quickly, while maintaining a strict eye for detail
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available