|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Investment Manager (Private Clients)
£60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
- Are you IAD level 4 qualified or Level 6 PICAM qualified and RDR compliant?
- Do you have a 5 years' experience in an investment support function?
- Are you after a long term career opportunity which you can grow into a fully qualified and experienced Investment Manager?
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an Investment Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to be joining one of the businesses key teams, assisting managing a book of circa £1,000,000,000.
To assist the Investment Director in the care of client portfolios, and to manage select portfolios personally. Develop investment business. The role is a regulated position.
Duties of the role:
- Work as part of a team, sharing information and ideas, monitoring and assessing investment data, taking appropriate action as required.
- Manage, on an individual and shared basis, client portfolios, reviewing their performance and investing funds as appropriate to generate required income.
- Advise and liaise personally with clients, ensuring that all clients receive valuations and performance measures of their portfolios
- Maintain and develop good relationships with brokers, professional advisers and other relevant organisations, carrying out desk research as necessary to ensure that investment and technical knowledge is maintained. This includes maintaining up to date knowledge of and adherence to current regulatory requirements
- Work as part of an Investment team supporting them in administrative matters, sharing information and ideas.
- Building improved contacts with clients and professional advisers in order to develop new business.
- Communicate effectively with the Investment Administration team to action or resolve client related matters.
- Report to Senior Management any concerns relating to improper business practice, e.g. insider dealing, market manipulation, money laundering etc.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the continuing professional development of oneself and of the team.
- Contribute towards the continuing development of the Group by participating in projects, committees and other activities as requested from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong academic background; Degree educated with either CISI IAD/IMC (Level 4) or CFA PART Qualified. Candidates who are qualified or studying to CFA level 2/3 or CISI Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification are also at a distinct advantage.
- Will have a bare minimum of 5 years' experience within an Investment Support Function. Please note that candidates who have experience within an advisory role will have a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable skills in Investment Administration; being fully competent in the administration of client processes in compliance with company systems and procedures.
- A track history of ongoing commitment to the delivery of excellent client service. You'll be dealing with client queries efficiently, providing support to investment managers for meetings and ensuring records are kept up-to-date.
- Demonstrable networking skills, evidenced through peer networks, and has the willingness to actively participate in Corporate functions. You'll be required to articulate the company's proposition.
Sorry, this job is no longer available