|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Junior Investment Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
- Are you CISI PICAM Lvl 6 qualified or Chartered wealth Manager?
- Do you have a 5+ years experience in an Assistant Investment Managers position?
- Are you after a long term career opportunity which you can grow into an experienced Investment Manager?
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an "Junior Investment Manager" to join them on a permanent basis, offering full training and support to the right candidate to help them develop a career within Investment Management. This is an opportunity to be joining one of the businesses key teams.
To assist the Investment Director in the care of client portfolios, and to manage select portfolios personally. You'll also be tasked with developing Investment Business.
Duties of the role:
- Work as part of a team, sharing information and ideas, monitoring and assessing investment data, taking appropriate action as required.
- Manage, on an individual and shared basis, client portfolios, reviewing their performance and investing funds as appropriate to generate required income.
- Advise and liaise personally with clients, ensuring that all clients receive valuations and performance measures of their portfolios.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with brokers, professional advisors and other relevant organisations, carrying out desk research as necessary to ensure that investment and technical knowledge is maintained. This includes maintaining up to date knowledge of and adherence to current regulatory requirements.
- Work as part of an Investment team in supporting them in administrative matters, sharing information and ideas.
- Building improved contacts with clients and professional advisors in order to develop new business.
- Communicate effectively with the Investment Administration team to action or resolve client related matters.
- Report to Senior Management any concerns relating to improper business practice.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the continuing professional development of oneself and the team.
- Contribute towards the continuing development of the group by participating in projects, committees and other activities as requested from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong academic background; Degree educated with either PICAM Lvl 6 or Chartered Lvl 7 qualifications or CFA lvl 2.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within an Investment Support Function.
- A track history of ongoing commitment to the delivery of excellent client interaction.
- Demonstrable networking skills, evidenced through peer networks, and has the willingness to actively participate.
Sorry, this job is no longer available