|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£150 - £200 Per Day
City Of London
My client is an active leading global Investment Manager, acting on behalf of Institutional and retail clients. They have a wide range of actively managed strategies and solutions across the risk / return spectrum, with established expertise in equities, fixed-income, multi-asset and alternative investments.
As a junior member of the team, you'll be working closely with the RFP Team, to lay the foundations for successful distribution of the Institutional and Retail business. You'll be responsible for the answering of questionnaires (RFP's, DDQ's, RFI's), maintenance of consultant databases and preparation of RFI's. You'll be expected to work closely with the Global Business Development teams, product specialists and other internal departments. Full training for the role is given.
- Answering of RFPs and other questionnaires in close cooperation with the relevant departments, such as portfolio management, product specialists, research, trading, sales, compliance
- Information management: adding to and updating our RFP content management system and tending an array of statistics and standard information that serve as a basis for the answering of RFPs
- Creation and regular update of Standard RFIs for main strategies
- Creation and updating of strategy narratives on consultant databases.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to undergraduate degree level.
- Relevant Industry qualifications (IMC, CFA Part qualified).
- 1-3 Years experience in a similar role within Asset Management.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Previous experience of production or marketing material.
- Exceptional communication skills; written and orally.
- Foreign language such as Italian/German is advantageous.
Sorry, this job is no longer available