Market Risk Analyst (Contract)
£250 - £350 per day
City of London
They are a well established international broking firm with a long history.
- Preparation and analysis of daily market risk reports, including, but not limited to,
- VaR, stressed VaR, Initial Margin, stress testing, cashflow, PnL, operational risk
- Verification of limits set on ETPs by automatic processes and HK office
- Dealing with rejections on ETPs intraday
- Maintenance of central market risk database
- Ad hoc project work and analysis
- Occasional cover for the Hong Kong office
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 1yrs market risk related experience
- Ability to evaluate and analyse positions and PNL for proprietary portfolios.
- Background in mathematics or similar quantitative field
- Solid understanding of FX and exchange-traded derivatives products
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- All SFL employees are expected to work to high standards of integrity and ethical behaviour.