Marketing & Social Media Internship
Near Moorgate, London
We at Cameron Kennedy are looking for a proactive and passionate full-time Marketing & Socia Media Intern for our London office, based in Moorgate. The internship will focus on developing our social media platforms and integrating our social media presence with our business services and offerings in the field of recruitment. This is an exciting new project for us. This is a great opportunity for social media and business savvy individuals, who are eager to get hand's on experience in branding and influencing marketing.
There's not much we can reveal about our new project over this description but this is your chance to stamp your social media vision on an established business looking at further development.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic and committed. They enjoy taking ownership of tasks whilst having an inquisitive mind to help them learn and develop. This role would suit a motivated individual, complemented with good organisational skills, ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable in a fast-changing environment. You will need to be studying a degree in Social media and/or marketing and business. You will understand and have a deep insight into the influencers of Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and relevant blogs in a both a communication and business promotion context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- An eye for detail is essential
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Relevant degree studies
- Able to combine social media knowledge with a business.
- Work alongside the management team to grow and establish brand new social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Enhance exisiting LinkedIn pages and content to better promote the business
- Respond and engage with interactions on social media channels.
- Participate in idea generation and assist in development of new strategies to achieve growth in following.
- Degree/studying in Marketing, Socal Media, Creative, or PR
- Passionate about social media
- Knowledge of the influencer space and the "who's who" on social media
- Not afraid to take on a variety of tasks
- Creative and bringing new ideas to the table
- Relaxed attitude, good sense of humor, and excited to take on new tasks head-on.