|Salary:||€180 - €250 per day|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
The primary purpose of the MO officer is to work with the Trading Desk staff (Front Office) to provide oversight and operational support for all capital markets' instruments and activities carried out by the company. The role supports the Trading Desk team in its daily activities and takes care of the first-line
operational processing of transactions.
Other key responsibilities will include improving and enhancing internal procedures & controls, processes or tools as well as in documenting issues and reporting operational solutions.
Finally, he/she will be responsible for the investigation and resolution of any trade discrepancies and
variations in portfolio reconciliations in collaboration with other ancillary teams and as necessary senior
* Reconcile and validate trade capture and daily trading activity in timely and accurate manner.
* Perform regular reconciliations between the bank and the internal system on positions, valuation, and
* Review and validate both physical asset and derivative trade confirmations provided by banks.
* Coordinate with Front Office and Accounting Functions and liaise with banking counterparts to resolve
any post trade or settlement issues.
* Review and confirm all Trading Desk operating
* Assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, breaks, etc.
* Prepare and deliver internal statements to senior management.
* Derivatives products
*Knowledge of Puts and Calls essential
* ISDA paper confirmation
* Bloomberg is a plus
* VBA is a plus
Sorry, this job is no longer available