Multi-Asset Product Specialist
£60,000 - £80,000 + Bonus and Bens
City of London
Do you have a broad understanding and in depth technical knowledge of UK OIEC's and Luxemburg SICAV's?
Are you experienced in building strong client relationships?
Are you a confident public speaker with the ability to communicate on all levels?
Do you have a natural creative flair and have the ability to produce creative marketing ideas?
Are you CFA qualified, part qualified or are you looking to undertake studies towards CFA qualifications?
A leading Investment Manager is currently looking for a Multi-Asset Product Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be a supporting role for the Multi Asset Portfolio managers to promote the fund suite and communicate with existing investors. The role will require you to have an in-depth understanding of UK OIEC's, Luxembourg SICAV's and Segregated Mandates. The role will also require the role holder to act as a client relationship manager, and requires a strong confident public speaker. As the role holder you'll also be required to produce creative marketing ideas, so candidates will need natural creative flair to assist in increasing penetration.
- Liaising with the sales department to identify areas for improvement for underperforming areas.
- Identifying and produce sales support collateral.
- Pitching new multi-asset products to new clients.
- Collating and presenting performance updates to clients.
- Acting as a client relationship manager to key clients and strategic partners.
- Product management of UK OIEC's, Luxembourg SICAV's and segregated mandates.
- Managing and producing regular reports/ fact sheets and RFP's.
- Attending Weekly and Quarterly key and strategic meetings.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have 5 years relative experience within Investment/Wealth Management.
- Will be educated to undergraduate level in a finance related subject essential.
- Will be a strong communicator with confidence for public speaking essential.
- Will be naturally creative flair and gravitas for marketing essential.
- Will have an in-depth understanding of funds essential.
- CFA Qualified or Part Qualified Advantageous - Desire to undertake CFA qualifications essential.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy