|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Private Banking Manager
12 Month FTC
£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you immediately available?
- Do you have a Private Banking background and looking for you're next role?
- Do you have experience within private banking and have all round strong administration skills?
- Are you CISI IAD Level 4 qualified?
UK-based private banking arm of a prestigious global firm. Their activities encompass banking and credit, financial planning, investment management, offshore trust and company formation and management. For more information please click on the link below.
As the role holder you'll be tasked with managing the administration of banking and client related matters. This includes the organisation, execution and monitoring of bank transfers and payments, fx transactions, the monitoring and fixing of bank deposits and the execution and monitoring os securities transactions. You'll also assist the Client Relationship Officer to prepare new credit applications and review of the existing credit facilities, and assist the preparation of annual investment reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Inputting of payments, deposits, loans, FX deals and transfers onto internal systems.
- Inputting of security transactions onto internal systems.
- Opening of new accounts; ensuring completeness and due diligence is adhered to.
- Assist with the preparation of annual investment reviews.
- Assist with preparation of periodic client reviews such as PEP, High and standard risk clients.
- Arrange securities transactions, FX deals, term deposits and cash collections and deposits.
- Execute client payment instructions according to the Payment Services Directive and in accordance with internal procedures.
- Other Ad-Hoc requests and duties as and when the business needs.
Skills and Experience:
As the role holder you'll have an in depth understanding of private banking procedures and have the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience working within a similar function.
- Qualified to CISI IAD Lvl 4.
- Proven knowledge of banking products and services.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
Sorry, this job is no longer available