Private Client Solicitor
£70,000 - 75,000
West End of London
A privately owned wealth manager who operate across multiple jurisdictions to best serve their national and international clientele. My client focuses on dealing with UHNW individuals and offers them an open architecture platform.
Based in the West End, in London, the business is both meritocratic and collegiate. The firm has an open door policy which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to meet and discuss options across levels of seniority.
Sitting within a team of lawyers and reporting directly to the Head of Legal this position is at Senior Associate level. This position is to act as Legal Counsel to the firms end clients from probate to tax advice.
- Drafting and reviewing trust related documents and commercial agreements
- Offering advice to both internal and external clients
- Drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for clients
- Operating across multiple jurisdictions
- Cross - selling the firms capabilities
- Establishing structures for both commercial and private transactions
- Tax advice
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of drafting documents and offering legal advice to private clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong working knowledge of Trust law
- Experience of dealing with individuals who require cross-border structure
- Excellent understanding of tax structures
- Confident dealing with individuals across levels of seniority
- Ability to think outside the box and offer the firms clients innovative and transparent advice
- A high level of integrity