|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + OTE|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will be a web savvy, well organized individual with strong presentation abilities. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are also key. You will play a vital role in business development and the implementation of our cloud-based solutions. You will oversee the full implementation cycle of projects, from the point of sale, through delivery and to on-going account management.
- Creating and formulating solutions based on customer requirements and drivers.
- Delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Ongoing account management of our clients' accounts.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant project documentation.
- Conducting training sessions.
- Identify areas of potential growth.
- Maintaining and creating customer relationships.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to implement solutions.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two years' experience in a customer-facing or account management role.
- Experience of working with web technologies.
- Experience of managing multiple projects.
- Excellent time-management skills, ensuring maximum responsiveness to all stakeholders.
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating plans between internal teams and customers at all seniority levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive 'can do' attitude, with an eager and proactive approach.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prince2 Qualification.
- Experience working within a SaaS organization, or in the Knowledge Management market.
Sorry, this job is no longer available