|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
Brief Description of the role:
- Monitor regulatory developments and identify those relevant to the company's EMEA business.
- Assist with the design, production and management of internal communication of regulatory change.
- Act as the main interface with the providers of data services.
- Maintain the firm's records of regulatory developments and in particular manage the completion and updating of these records and coordinate with the various subject matter experts and businesses.
- Assist with the running of the Regional Regulatory Change Committee.
- Carry out initial and in depth analysis of the impact of new regulation in EMEA on the company's business.
- Provide advice and support (including research) to the legal team on regulatory matters.
- Assist in and draft presentations and practice notes in relation to regulatory matters.
- Support the management of key initiatives (eg MiFID II, Brexit, MAR) as required.
- Role will be London based with Travel to Henley.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in financial services, preferably with an asset management firm, investment bank, regulator or relevant industry body.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Excel and Powerpoint proficiency.
- University Graduate.
- Professionally qualified plus 3 years' experience, with at least 2 at a law firm or accountancy and or consultancy firm.