|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Responsible for the review and accurate reporting of all relevant Liquidity Returns on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis both internally and externally to the relevant regulatory authority.
- Ensure a collaborative, efficient and productive relationship exists with the centralised units of the Group Capital and Liquidity Department. Build key relationships with the members of these units with a view to ensuring accurate and efficient first line production of liquidity reporting outputs.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of both internal and external liquidity reporting through maintaining an appropriate control environment, ensuring liquidity returns are completed and reported accurately, on a timely basis within agreed service levels and in accordance with relevant stakeholders timelines. Ensure appropriate documentation, service agreements and monitoring is in place at all times.
- Support the review of the various liquidity calculations and suggesting ways of streamlining and automating the liquidity reporting process.
- Review new reporting requirements and support the development of appropriate reporting solutions.
- In conjunction with the UK ALM unit and central Capital & Liquidity unit, input to the development of appropriate behaviour adjustments to be applied to liquidity stress testing and liquidity regulatory reporting.
- Assist and participate in ALM projects and process initiatives alongside other subject matter experts (e.g. ILAAP, CRD IV, FTP, etc.) as required.
Minimum Criteria for this role:
- Degree in a Financial/Numerical/Treasury discipline or equivalent Professional Qualification. An Accounting Qualification would be desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Proven ability and experience in the preparation, review and submission of the regulatory/liquidity returns to the Regulator.
- ALM experience and Liquidity experience including knowledge of UK and European regulatory requirements regarding Liquidity. Proven ability of reviewing and assessing impacts of new reporting requirement and ensuring that reporting systems are continually updated in line with the changing regulatory environment.
- Ability to analyse data/information and make recommendations.
As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the banks Behaviours and ability in the professional and technical competencies reflected below:
- Customer Relationship Management - Seeks out opportunities to create additional value for the customer and the company, consistently delivers extraordinary service
- Communicating and Influencing - Anticipates the reaction of others and adapts communication and influencing approaches accordingly
- Teamwork and Collaboration - Creates the team, encourages collaboration and partnership
- Planning and Priority Setting - Manages additional/competing priorities
- Results Focus - Is tenacious in pursuing stretching goals and moves quickly to take advantage of opportunities
- Banking and Regulation - Having a sound knowledge of the business of the bank and a clear and comprehensive understanding of the regulatory Codes, Laws and Regulations appropriate to the relevant business area and the implications of non-compliance with these
This is a place where the very best people want to come and develop their careers. We want our employees to be empowered by the work they do. Developing people leadership capabilities, improving levels of employee engagement and aligning people's objectives to the strategy are just some of the ways we are creating a high performance culture that enables us to be better together.
Sorry, this job is no longer available