Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
My client, a leading global asset management company based in the West of England, are looking to recruit a senior compliance monitoring manager. the main responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- To undertake and evolve the existing compliance monitoring programme to include reviews, risk assessment, planning, setting terms of reference and the production of the associated reports.
- To ensure that all monitoring is conducted in line with company policies, procedures and the associated regulatory requirements.
- To proactively improve and refine the compliance monitoring function.
- To undertake ad hoc compliance monitoring based projects - as determined by the appropriate senior management e.g. the Head of Compliance
- Provide supervision and mentoring for the less experienced members of the compliance monitoring team.
- To maintain a current awareness of regulatory issues and how these may impact upon the monitoring aspects of the clients business.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following skills and attributes:
- Compliance Monitoring experience gained from within the asset management industry
- Practical experience of Operational Risk Management and how this overlays and interacts within compliance.
- Extensive stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of the appropriate FCA rules - particularly COBS.
- Organised and able to work well under pressure and with effective time management skills.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the chance to join an industry leading and global organisation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available