|Salary:||£24 - £26 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client is looking for a Settlements Executive to join their team based in the City. This is an initial 12 month contract for a junior level candidate with at least 2, 3 years of experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate would also have an experience with International Settlements.
Main duties will include:
- Complete all daily tasks assigned to you in relation to International settlements.
- Assist where and when necessary to ensure the departments daily BAU is completed.
- Escalate any discrepancies to your manager as soon as they appear
- Ensure that all tasks are completed to a high standard and that any anomalies are reported to your line manager within agreed timescales
- Ensure that personal and team KPI's / KRI's / MIR are met
- Provide technical advice to assist in resolving issues or queries which arise within the team
- Contribute and assist with change initiatives relevant to the team
- Prepare weekly management information statistics relevant to team duties
This is an urgent requirement and my client is looking for someone who is able to start as soon as possible. Interviews will take place week of the 27th of March