|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
My client, a global financial business solutions provider, is currently looking for a dedicated settlements professional with a proven track record in delivering excellent client service to join their client focused team. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of international market settlements. You must have the ability to reconcile complex cash and stock movements against local agents and an understanding of realigning securities between markets. You must have the ability to use SWIFT messaging software and experience with EUROCLEAR would be advantageous.
- Responsible for transaction processing and manager set-up and connectivity.
- Prime Brokerage Operations. Work with introducing firms to open accounts, review forms and documentation to ensure completion and compliance with regulation.
- Margin Operations. Monitor and analyse client accounts to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance, resolve client discrepancies and exceptions.
- Special Handling - Handling transactions with high client impact including syndicates, ForEx, 144A Exchanges, ADR stock etc.
- MBS Operations. Monitor and reconcile trading transactions for mortgage backed securities.
- Managed account operations. Work with introducing broker dealers and investment advisors to assist with opening new accounts, process account maintenance/model change requests, as well as, financial transactions.
- Mutual Fund/Alternative Investment Order desk. Responsible for exception processing of orders, monitoring trade corrections and order rejects, handling of trade losses and resolving discrepancies in established timeframes.
- Perform complex operational tasks in a product or functional area, whilst conducting independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Perform complex processing of updates to clients accounts or company records.
- Execute client requisites in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems in client's accounts and company records.
- Provide product knowledge and technical assistance, whilst determining when more complex problems require escalation to supervisors or senior professionals.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of their own work.
- Responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
Sorry, this job is no longer available