|Location:||West End, London|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
Tax Manager - Corporate and Mix
Top 50 Firm
Are you an experienced Tax Manager/Assistant Manager? Have you got several years of expertise under your belt gained within a Top 100 firm? My client is a leading practice looking to appoint a Corporate and a Mixed Tax Manager to be a part of their dynamic team, based in their Central London office.
- You will be managing the corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of clients, including groups;
- You will be identifying tax efficient opportunities and the implementation of these;
- You will be advising both partners and clients on restructuring, venture capital reliefs, group tax planning, tax sections due diligence reports;
- You will be managing, developing and training junior members of the team;
- You will also be involved in business development.
- CTA or ACA qualified;
- Previous experience in client portfolio management, including groups;
- Have the ability to deliver to the highest possible standards by providing excellent client service;
- Excellent communication skills on all levels;
- Shows creativity and desire to identify tax opportunities and potential risk.
Only candidates with relevant UK experience will be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available